Service & Maintenance contracts
We offer our clients a full maintenance service, enabling you to know that your industrial doors will be regularly inspected so they are kept in full working order. Also, any underlying faults will be picked up before they worsen & incur additional repair cost or cause an unexpected failure.
Servicing is carried out at regular intervals, providing you with a full written report on your industrial doors, including any recommendation for additional required works or modification. Clients who have a service contract in place with us also benefit from priority attendance on any emergency call outs they may have & a 24 hrs call out service should they require it.
To help you meet your obligations under the Heath & Safety & Product Liability Legislation as well as ensuring your complete satisfaction with the performance and reliability of your products, we provide the following:
- complete inspection and service every 6 months
- After service we shall list the work completed, & any additional work required.
- Service visits are normally Monday to Friday between 08.00 to 17.00 hours but special arrangements can be made for items in continuous use.
- We give a 10% discount for all repair material used on products covered by this service contract
- You will receive priority on emergency calls we aim to be at your premises within 4 hours.
- Service include all lubricants, minimal repairs and minor straightening
- Emergency call out service available to contract customers only – you will receive designated mobile numbers for your allocated engineers
- Further works will be quoted & carried out during normal working hours if necessary.
For further details or to book a site survey, please call 01295 256698 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org