What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When sending an enquiry through our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site. We also collect information if you call the office directly, visit our showroom or make an order with ourselves.
How do we use your information?
- To follow up after initial correspondence (email or phone enquiries)
- Names and addresses are stored electronically once you have placed an order. This is used as a reference to find information about historical jobs for warranty purposes. There is also a hard paper copy with names, addresses and job details kept for these reasons.
How do we protect your information?
- All computers which hold any personal data are password protected. All computers are installed with anti-virus software and are regularly to avoid any potential threats.
- Hard paper copies are stored in a lockable filing cabinet and are kept for a minimum of 7 years. Deletions of hard copy records are done so by shredding on site.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete any personal information that we hold. In order to action any of these, email email@example.com
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. Occasionally we may give your details to one of our manufactures for warranty purposes, but this is only done so with your permission.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate
- We do not need an SSL because our website is for informational purposes only. We do not take any sensitive information, such as credit card details, as no purchases can be made directly through the site.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience less efficient and may not function properly.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
Last Edited on 06/07/2018